In 1980, President Ronald Reagan handpicked me to be the Treasurer of the United States. If you handpick me to be your agent, I will treat it with the same sense of responsibility. President Reagan had a vision for America, and I did my best to help him achieve that. You have a vision too, of finding your dream home, or of exciting new adventures after selling your current one. As your agent, I would again do my very best to help you make that vision a reality, with as little stress and headache for you as possible.
Having been born and raised in the District, and having raised three boys here as a single mom, I know this area as well as anyone and better than most. Whether you’re looking to sell or hoping to buy; whether you’re downsizing or selling the family homestead, let me fight your battles so you don’t have to. It’s been over thirty years since I worked in the administration, but I still know how to give the presidential treatment, and with me, you’ll get nothing less.
With me, you get local know-how with a world of experience. That’s a promise.
Business and Leadership
- Treasurer of the United States
- Chairman, Presidential Commission on Women Business Owners
- Named one of the Top 20 Political Women in United States, by George Magazine
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Member, Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Member, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- MS in Mathematics, McGill University
- Honorary Law degree, Samford University
- Washington D.C.