In 1980, I was humbled when President Ronald Reagan chose me to be the Treasurer of the United States. If you choose me to be your agent, I will treat it with the same sense of responsibility. President Reagan had a vision for America, and I did my best to help him achieve that. You have a vision too, of finding your dream home, or of exciting new adventures after selling your current one. As your agent, I would again do my very best to help you make that vision a reality, with as little stress and headache for you as possible.
Having been born and raised in the District, and having raised three boys here as a single mother, I know this area as well as anyone and better than most. Whether it’s your first time buying, or looking to sell and get the price you deserve, let me fight your battles so you don’t have to. It’s been over thirty years since I worked in the administration, but I still know how to give the presidential treatment, and with me, you’ll get nothing less.
With me, you get local know-how with a world of experience. That’s a promise.
Business and Leadership
- Treasurer of the United States
- Chairman, Presidential Commission on Women Business Owners
- Named one of the Top 20 Political Women in United States, by George Magazine
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
- Member, Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Member, Northern Virginia Association of REALTORS
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- MS in Mathematics, McGill University
- Honorary Law degree, Samford University
- Washington D.C.